-
Junior Member
registered user
Hi everybody.
I'm thinking about the best way to simplify this seventh argument and here is the way I believe it can be simple and yet enough to communicate what I want.
To make easier, it will be in 3 themes:
7a) The Platform
7b) Tools (Knx Vbox Player is here)
7c) The community, the meaning, the elegance and the beauty
I think that these 3 categories holds distinct argumentation and perhaps the best thing to do is to clearly separate them to avoid loss of objectivity.
Each text will be a separated post.
Valter
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00

Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00